After eight years of consulting and selling fault tolerant systems of Tandem Computers, Rene joined EDS Northern Europe in 1992 to start his 25 years career in consulting, sales, project-leading of implementations and support of a wide range Sourcing, engagements in various Industries and Markets. He personally led several international Co-Sourcing Sales teams towards the closing of large multifunctional outsourcing engagements in several countries in Europe and the Americas.
In 2000 he joined Origin as VP Sales Leader of Global Outsourcing. René had the responsibility for one of the largest outsourcing (1 billion +) deals in Atos Origin, including transition of 2.300 employees. He also actively contributed to several major large Merger & Acquisitions for Atos in all stages from qualification, business case analysis, governance, due diligence, negotiations, transformation through to implementation.
For four years Rene was Senior VP and Head of the International Large Deal Teams of Atos’ Strategic Global Sales Engagement organization till mid 2015.
Since September 2015 he was one of the three partners in founding Burnt Oak Partners Benelux.
He is specialized in simplifying complex sourcing processes in effective engagements by amongst:
• Effective Commercial and Operations Leadership in ITO and (dedicated) BPR processes,
• Strategy -, Sourcing analysis and Lifecycle Change Improvements,
• Coaching and leading in complex Renewal Contracts and engagements,
• Opportunity -, Account -, and Deal Coaching of large ITO programs and potential engagements,
• DD and governance reviews and coaching DD programs,
• Support in M&A programs focused on integration and/or disentanglement of ITO processes,
• Contract evaluations and performance improvement implementation in supplier selections.
• Negotiations for Clients and/or Suppliers in various complex engagements towards pragmatic solutions,
• Reviewing, redefining and implementing SIAM (Service Integration Appl. Management) in multiple supplier engagements to optimize services.