Our clients want to be assured that they are receiving the best value for money from the market for the services they receive. Burnt Oak Partners offers various deal assurance services which provide a healthcheck audit to ensure that the supplier is delivering everything that was agreed to in the contract, the provision of services meets acceptable levels of performance and continue to meet the requirements of the business. Our deal assurance services include:
- Contract health check – is specifically designed to provide a rapid fact based assessment of your contract against market best practice. Direct comparison with Burnt Oak Partners’ model contract and schedules, developed from years of distilled experience highlights all risks, opportunities and weaknesses.
- Service audit – Service deterioration or the business users’ perception of poor service requires rapid action to address and rectify the root cause(s). Resultant poor relationships can be quickly and successfully rebuilt with an objective assessment of the issues and an even-handed approach to resolution.
- Governance and organizational audit – Effective governance and organisation is critical in achieving outsourcing success post-Transition. Many relationship failures start with a lack of investment in time and skills for the development of the interfaces and processes designed to achieve at least the predicted or anticipated business benefits. The key to successful outsourcing is ensuring that the complex set of “people relationships” work
- Contract re-letting review – is a rapid assessment tool for gauging real sourcing options for refreshing existing outsourced arrangements. This opportunity presents itself as contracts approach a breakpoint, or required termination actions.
- Contract repositioning – The flexibility of an existing outsourcing contract to meet rapidly changing business needs can cause major concern. There comes a point when the only way to move forward is to negotiate major contractual amendments to fully accommodate changing business demands. Careful preparation for such a transformation is essential if you are to achieve the desired results – pragmatic and practical repositioning at all tactical and strategic levels – set against a true understanding of your business requirements and the market and supplier capabilities